Hello everyone in this post i will tell you about the “Gym Management System in PHP MySQL final year project for computer science”
The Gym Management System is a simple PHP/MySQLi project that manages a fitness gym business memberships and payments records. The system stores the fitness gym membership plans, packages, and trainers.
Main Components of the System
Membership Plans. The plan list helps organize the member’s selected plan for his/her membership with the fitness gym. Each plan are one-time payment only, which means that the membership fee of the members are based on their selected plan. This refers to how long the member will be marked as an active member in the fitness gym.
Packages List. The packages list refers to the list of packages that the fitness gym management offers to their members. This program of the fitness gym is payable by month until the expiration of the member’s membership.
Trainers List. The trainer list will be used if the member will hire also a trainer if every trainer is not included in his/her package. The trainer’s rate will be added to the monthly amount payable to the member.
Renewal of Membership. The membership can be renewed when the fitness gym member’s membership plan will expire, which means the member can extend his/her membership, and the gym management system will include the membership fee again to the first-month payment of the member after his/her previous membership expires.
- Login Page
- The page where the system users will submit their system credentials to access the gym management system data.
- Home Page
- The page where the system users will be redirected by default after logging in.
- Plan Page
- The page where the fitness gym membership plans are listed and can be managed.
- Packages Page
- The page where the system users will populate the list of the packages they offer to their members.
- Members Page
- The page where the fitness gym members are listed and managed.
- Member Details Modal
- The popup modal in the member’s page that shows the member’s details, and active/previous membership plans.
- Trainers Page
- The page where the list of fitness gym trainers are listed and managed.
- Membership Validity Page
- The page where the list of active member’s plan are listed and managed.
- Schedule Page
- The page where the user can schedule or store the expected date of the member’s presence. This feature is only for the fitness gym management’s reference to check the expected members on a certain date.
How to Run
To run this system you must downloaded and installed a local web server such as the XAMPP on your PC or laptop (for Windows).
1st Step: Open your XAMPP Control Panel then start Apache and MySQL in it
2nd Step: Download and Extract the source code zip file (See download button)
3rd Step: Copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the xampp/htdocs
4th Step: Open a browser and go to URL “http://localhost/phpmyadmin/”
5th Step: Create a new database naming it gym_db.
6th Step: Import the SQL file located in the database folder of the source code.
fter Creating a Database
8th Step: Open a web browser and browse the project [http://localhost/gym-management-system]
Admin Default Access
CEO of Dremtobig.com
Web Designer and content writer.