Hello friends in this post i will give you the “Cab Management System in PHP final year project download for computer science“
About the Cab Management System
I developed this project using the following:
- XAMPP v3.3.0 as my local webserver that has a PHP Version 8.0.7
- PHP Language
- MySQL Database
The Cab Management System Project has 3 sides of the user interface. It has a side for Management, Clients/Commuter, and Drivers. Each of the user groups has different restrictions to each other.
The Management Side is the side of the system where the management can manage and access all the data in the system. This side is mainly for managing the cab, clients, and driver list. There 2 types of user roles who can access this side which are the Administrators and the Staff. The Administrators are the ones who have the privilege to manage and access all features and functionalities that the said side of the system has. While the Staff users have only limited access.
The Client-Side is the side of the system for the public/commuters/possible commuters. This side has a registration form where the clients can create their accounts to access more features of the said side. The registered client can book a cab, list their cab bookings, and cancel a booked cab. The clients can simply select a cab from the available cabs. To book a cab, the client will simply select or click the cab details container and the cab booking form will be shown. He/she will enter his/her pickup and drop-off location. Commuters are only allowed to cancel the booking if it is still on pending status.
The Driver-Side is the side of the system for the cab drivers. This side will allow the drivers to be informed if commuters booked them. They can update the status of clients booking to Confirmed, Picked Up, and Dropped off.
How to Run ??
- Download and Install any local web server such as XAMPP/WAMP.
- Download the provided source code zip file. (download button is located below)
- Enable or Uncomment the GD Library on your php.ini file.
- Open your XAMPP/WAMP’s Control Panel and start Apache and MySQL.
- Extract the downloaded source code zip file.
- If you are using XAMPP, copy the extracted source code folder and paste it into the XAMPP’s “htdocs” directory. And If you are using WAMP, paste it into the “www” directory.
- Browse the PHPMyAdmin in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/phpmyadmin
- Create a new database naming cms_db.
- Import the provided SQL file. The file is known as cms_db.sql located inside the database folder.
- Browse the Cab Management System in a browser. i.e. http://localhost/cms/.
Default Admin Access
Sample Driver Access
Sample Client Access
CEO of Dremtobig.com
Web Designer and content writer.